Pages

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

John Cena Propose to Nikki Bella at 'WrestleMania 33

The girlfriend of John Cena Wrestlemania 33. The lead-up to advance their relations mixed tag team match with Nikki Bella was again under the spotlight, with the roar of Miz and Maryse Maryse yet Bella was jealous of the relationship was jealous because he'll never have her wedding ring. So that was where it came from - "Nicky and John fabricated lives stops spits and now it's all real sex," said Miz roar - but permission to destroy them at Wrestlemania through vowed to make the payment.Price has allowed just that, but he also had a message for anyone questioning how genuine his relationship with Bella. He got down on one knee invited Bella once, permits, ring the center handled business and asked the question - including himself - recalls an emotional moment between two I first went into Bella's neck surgery I have been waiting for. "They're wheeling to or, as well, you were Glassy in and out, and my last chance, the very last second, stop, I said. And I leaned and I whispered" You hear me? can?' And you 'Yes.' He and I said, "Well, I have just one question. "You said I said, 'What is' I'm going to let you know that one day I married you? 'And you said yes. "I just 'yes' to ask once. "


Open question permits, and to the surprise of everyone, seemed to be wrestling with the little box in his pocket the whole time.

"I was waiting so long to ask him," said Cena. "Stephanie Nicole Garcia Colace, will you marry me?"

And, of course, said yes.

He said he had been planning this moment for over a year. Nicky's sister, Brie, too, took to Twitter to officially welcome her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.